What is a member?
Our members are non-profit, fully established European energy-focused youth organisations that support EYEN’s vision.
These active organisations either:
- Represent youth in energy or climate policymaking;
- Engage youth with energy or climate policymaking;
- Educate youth on energy and sustainability.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Connect with youth, other members and more stakeholders in the Energy field
- get involved in joint projects
- attend/send representatives to events organized by EYEN
- benefit from EYEN partners’ initiatives
- extend your membership thanks to EYEN matchmaking
- lead or contribute to EYEN Thematic Working Groups (to be established)
Share and stay informed about success stories from EYEN and its members
- access our selected news and updates on opportunities in the Energy sector for youth
- showcase your events, activities and opportunities on EYEN’s channels to other members, partners and individuals
- participate in high level discussions with key stakeholders of the energy sector on behalf of EYEN
- have voting rights and ultimately co-deciding the course of EYEN
- through advocacy campaigns on youth engagement