What is a member?
Our members are non-profit, fully established European energy-focused youth organisations that support EYEN’s vision.
These active organisations either:
- Represent youth in energy or climate policymaking;
- Engage youth with energy or climate policymaking;
- Educate youth on energy and sustainability.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Connect with youth, other members and more stakeholders in the Energy field
- get involved in joint projects
- attend/send representatives to events organized by EYEN
- benefit from EYEN partners’ initiatives
- extend your membership thanks to EYEN matchmaking
- lead or contribute to EYEN Thematic Working Groups (to be established)
Share and stay informed about success stories from EYEN and its members
- access our selected news and updates on opportunities in the Energy sector for youth
- showcase your events, activities and opportunities on EYEN’s channels to other members, partners and individuals
- participate in high level discussions with key stakeholders of the energy sector on behalf of EYEN
- have voting rights and ultimately co-deciding the course of EYEN
- through advocacy campaigns on youth engagement
EYEN couldn’t have been built without help. Our founding members contributed to the establishment of EYEN by providing expertise and resources and conform the first General Assembly.