The OpenPolicy Europe aims to spark youth engagement with policy, enabling youth to understand and significantly impact policies!
We strongly believe young people are essential for the energy transition in Europe, as a highly active group deeply concerned about energy and climate. Our aim is to provide them with the digital tools necessary for developing their ideas into real action. Watch our winning pitch for the EU “Solve the Gap” Hackathon to better understand how our idea works:
Note: The initial name of this project was “European Policy Hub”
The OpenPolicy Europe will enable youth to correctly and consciously have an impact on policy-making by:
- Identifying specific problematics
- Raising awareness of specific issues
- Pushing proposals on the political agenda
- Creating and Participating and in public consultations
- Contributing to existing think-tanks and organisations
Follow policies from their ideation to their implementation and get inspired by how young people impacted policies in the past. Take a closer look at our Minimum Viable Product in the video below. You can also play with our updated MVP here.