What is a partner?
A Partner is any organisation establishing an official relationship with the EYEN, which is intended to achieve their common objectives.
The Partnership Agreement is defined on a case-by-case basis which establishes the relationship between each partner. It includes the requirements, expected outcomes, objectives and the benefits for that partnership.
There are two types of partners:
Strategic: collaborate with EYEN on a specific area to achieve their goals.
Financial/Sponsors: provide monetary support for the EYEN, who will provide something in return.
What are the benefits of becoming a partner?
Expand their network
- bridge the gap between youth and the energy sector. EYEN will be the intermediary to ensure fruitful connections and inter-generational dialogue;
- connect with other experts and organisations through EYEN’s events.
Reputational Benefits and Branding
- be featured on our website to show their support for the energy transition;
- increase your brand’s recognition through EYEN’s events;
- participate as our speaker experts during EYEN’s events;
- showcase your activities and professional opportunities as well as any other info of interest to the network.
How to become a partner?
If you wish to start a partnership with us, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process. Present your organisation and your idea, and we will kick-start the negotiation phase, where we will co-create the partnership agreement.